2014 has been REAL. This has been one of the best years of my life and I’m excited about going into next year. I hope you feel the same way.
A couple of things I wanted to do this year include expanding my actor resume and writing a book. I took the first goal and infused into the second. I got both, not as much as I wanted, but I decided not to let that keep me from achieving other goals. I surveyed my friends in the industry about what they would like to know about a new industry before they considered moving and I answered every one of them to the best of my ability. For those of you who wonder what my latest book has to offer, The LA Actor Conquers the Atlanta Market, here is a walk through the table of contents:
1. Why do you want to move? (let’s figure out if this is even what you should be doing)
2. Things you need to know before you go… (not that stuff from the skating movie or the reality shows)
3. Real life in the Atl (where to live, the cost of living, how it compares to LA outside the industry stuff)
4. The In-Crowd (who is in it and how you can get in)
5. Hit the Ground Running (where to go, how to get around, the actor hubs, etc)
6. End Notes (tons of resources for the road)
The LA Actor Conquers the Atlanta Market is available now and Amazon and Kindle!
New Posts Every Tuesday!